We are holding this every Wednesday until the 12th October.
The tournament is open from 2pm – 2am in club.
Guaranteed winnings every week are:
First Place £1,000 Cash Chips
Second Place £500 Super Odd Chips
Third Place £500 Super Odd Chips
HOW TO PLAY:
Entry to the tournament is £25 buy-in for 500 points in chips. Try to get the highest score from 5 spins to win.
Terms & Conditions:
- The tournament will run from 14.00 until 02.00 on Wednesday 7th September and then on the next 5 Wednesdays with the final tournament on 12th October 2022.
- The tournament will offer 3 prizes
- 1st prize a guaranteed minimum prize pot of £1,000 Cash Chips.
- 2nd prize is £500 in Super Odd Chips.
- 3rd prize is £500 in Super Odd Chips.
- The tournament is open to all members
- Players must be 18 years old and over
- Entry to the tournament is £25 per heat
- Players can enter as many times as they like during the 12-hour tournament window.
- Players will receive 500 points in tournament chips for their buy-ins and will have 5 spins to amass the highest score possible
- •No chips totals can be transferred from one heat to another heat. All players will start every heat with 500 points in tournament chips
- There will be no minimum bet per spin and there will be no maximum on the amount a player can bet
- Spread bets will not be accepted
- All neighbour bets to be accepted before the spin.
- The first heat can commence at 14.00 and the last heat will commence no later than 02.00
- All players buy-ins will be recorded and any chip totals from the 5 spins will also be recorded including heat where no chip total score has been attained
- The winner of the prize pot is the player who has the highest chip total from a single 5 spin heat. The second highest score will £500 in SOC, and the third highest score will win £500 in SOC.
- When a player attains a top 3 place on the scoreboard their score must be beaten by a higher score to lose this position. Any score that ties with a top 3 high score will automatically be entered at the next lower position on the scoreboard (e.g., when a player ties with the third-place score, then this player’s score will be registered in fourth place)
- Should the total of buy-ins exceed £1,000, then any excess amount over and above will be added to the guaranteed prize pot.
- Customers that take part in the tournament do not need to remain at the club until the end of the tournament. If a player wins a prize, it will be paid out on the night or placed on deposit.
- No deals to share the prize money are permitted
- Grosvenor Casinos is the sole arbiter of this promotion, and its decision is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into
- The management decision is final.
- The promoter reserves the right to alter or withdraw the promotion at any time.
- Grosvenor Casinos reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe they have breached any of the rules or their membership.
- This promotion is also subject to Grosvenor Casinos General Terms and Conditions. TOR, Saint-Cloud Way, Maidenhead SL6 8BN